Sunday, February 28, 2010

Using What You Have to Stage A Home

I have found that I have lots of things that I already have around my house to help with staging props.  For example, using old newspapers or travel books I picked up from our travels abroad are perfect scene setting items that I can use in any staging project.  Also using household items like tea bags adds some interest and makes a scene come to life.  So think thrifty - reuse items you already have in a different way.  Sometimes it is hard to imagine using ordinary items in a certain way but if you just use a little imagination I'm sure you can find things to use without purchasing new ones.  Here are two scenes that I created when staging from items that I had in my home!  I love being thrifty and green at the same time.  Thrifty Staging Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment