Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Dreamy Bedroom Staged!

Sometimes I get short notice to stage a home and when I do I go right to my favorite thrift store to look for some great items.  I was doing a home staging in a condo in Alexandria, VA and I found some fabulous linens at the thrift store that appeared to be unused.  I was so excited when I found this fabulous Tommy Hillfiger comforter for only $14.90!  As I continued to look around I found the great pillows as well and they matched perfectly costing a mere $2.90 each.  I then fell upon the great bed skirt that was only $4.90.  The throw I already had. So I was able to put this lovely bed together for a very affordable price and it looked fantastic.  This home sold in under 30 days sight unseen by the seller.  The pictures on the internet is all it took!   So check around your local thirft store or consignment shops and see what treasures you can find.  If you are just starting your home staging business or are looking for some unique pieces you can't go wrong at your local thrift or consignment shop.  Thrifty Staging Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment