Saturday, February 5, 2011

Staging Kitchen Scenes

I love creating scenes when staging and one of my favorite places to create scenes is in the kitchen. I usually try to create some sort of food prep scene to add interest and a sense of real living. In order to do that you sometimes need to add fruits and vegetables but you can't really add real ones as they may rot during the course of time the home is sitting on the market. So what do I use? I use faux fruit and vegetables that really add a pop of color and interest and look terrific in my staging scenes. I buy these faux fruit and vegetables at the thrift store. I find them in plastic bags hanging on racks for $1.90 to $2.90 a bag and they ususally contain anywhere from 6 to 8 fruits or vegetables. If you went to department store you may be paying that for one! so this is a steal and they look great. Here are some examples of staging with faux fruit and vegetables in kitchens. Enjoy!






We would love to create scenes like this in your kitchen if you are selling your home.  We provide professional and affordable home staging and redesign services to clients in Northern VA, Washington, DC and parts of MD.  Call us on 703-269-8330 for a free estimate or visit us on the web @ http://www.thestagingfashionista.com/ for more information.  We look forward to serving you!

No comments:

Post a Comment