Saturday, March 17, 2012

Home Staging Storage On a Budget

We've been so busy staging we have neglected blogging about all of our Thrifty ideas!  So let me share one with you.  We created some additional home staging storage in my garage.  I was tired of hauling all of my heavier items like vases, dishes, books, metal, artwork, etc up and down my stairs so I got some help to create some storage in my garage.  I still wanted to ensure that I could park both cars in the garage so I had to come up with something that was streamlined but useful.  So I got some help from my friend Helene & her husband.  We took a trip to Ikea to look for some shelving and we found some great shelves that were inexpensive and perfect for the garage area!  We also went to the thrift store where we found some metal storage cubes & baskets. So for less than $500 I created a home staging storage area in my garage.  I think it came out really nice and when folks see it they say you got a mini-accessory store in your garage! 

This is how we started the project.

This is what it looked like when it was all up!

This is what it looks like all filled up!

View from the opposite side!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you've gotten back to the blogging of it all. I really want to hear about all your home staging tips & tricks. I'm a baby blogger just getting started. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca - I'm on it and will get back to my blogging! I've got some great tips & tricks coming up so make sure you watch for them! Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete