Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dressing Up Towels in Bathrooms

My favorite rooms to stage are bathrooms.  I love decorating with towels and making them look fabulous and dressing them up.  The best part is that it's easy and it adds something unique and special that makes it memorable.  You can use a variety of things to add to a towel to make them look fabulous.  I find scraps of leaves, faux flowers, shells, raffia, etc. that I can add to decorate a towel.  Here are some of my favorites!  Hope you try some of these ideas in your own stagings or home!  Happy Thrifty Staging Everyone.

Aove Using raffia, a fern leave and some dried wood pieces adds charm

Above using a washcloth folded like a fan some ribbon and a shell adds interest to this towel

Above folding a towel and adding assorted shells on top makes an ordinary towel come to life

Above adding a faux flower to a pocket towel adds that needed pop of color

No comments:

Post a Comment