Saturday, December 29, 2012

How to Stage Bookshelves

I think one of the hardest things to stage properly are bookshelves.  Clients tend to overstuff them with books and small items that end up making them look cluttered, overcrowded and unattractive.  When I'm staging bookshelves for my clients my goal is to make them an asset not an eye sore.   I start with varying the items that I place on the shelves with a mixture of books and accessories alike.  Our goal is to add minimal items to each shelf, leave some of them empty and create symmetry to make them appealing to the eye.  Less is more when it comes to staging bookshelves.  Here are some after photos of bookshelves we staged. We believe the after photos really show the beauty of the bookshelves and the added value without overpowering the room.  Happy Staging Everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment